Friday, April 24, 2009

04/20/09

I thought that the lessons taught in class were really good. I felt that we had a variety of things that were shown to use which gave me many ideas. Its sometimes hard to get up in front of other adults and teach especially when your used to teaching young ones, but I think that everyone did a great job :) It was also interesting to write my technology journal paper 2 because I felt like I learned a lot of neat and different things. I also look back on our readings and discussions and think that we had some really great ones. I am enjoying creating my website but also think that it would be really neat to have like a one credit class or something or training to see all the different things you could do. They can be useful in the classroom, as of many of the other things we have done. Have a nice weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be great to have a one-credit course about creating a website. There are so many cool things that we can do with our websites, but we just have not had the chance to learn them all. I've also been having a good time creating my website, though I found the process overwhelming in the beginning. But I think once you get going, it's a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete